As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for organizing workspace area, conducting inventory of company products and preparing bikes for delivery to our customers throughout the San Francisco area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb and repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule (weekends, holidays)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Operations Associate, Early Stage Markets
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Community Associate - LA Area (Contract)
Lyft, Los Angeles, CA
Grants Evaluation Associate (Contract)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Freelance Designer (Experiential)
Refinery29, New York
Business Analyst Intern
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Retail Store Designer
Warby Parker, New York, NY