As Peloton's Workplace Concierge, you will be the first point of contact for the Company. You will seamlessly handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
ON A TYPICAL DAY, YOU WILL:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, etc.)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, and Google calendar
- Professional appearance
- Fantastic attitude
- Extremely personable demeanor
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Program Manager, Advertiser Onboarding (Contract)
Reddit, San Francisco
Analyst, Growth Partnerships
AppLovin, Beijing, China
Global Operations Associate
Flexport, New York, NY
Pricing & Yield Management Analyst
Snap Inc., London, UK