Location: North Acton, London
Hours: 4-5 out of 6 days per week including weekends as necessary
Start Date: Immediate starts
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for experienced team members to build up our Peloton Delivery Operations as Peloton Ambassadors. Ambassadors have the responsibility to continually provide and improve the Peloton experience in the UK by providing unparalleled 5-start service in the delivery and set up of the Peloton Bike.
The Lead Brand Ambassador role is an opportunity to take on more responsibility and leadership within Field Ops to support the site Operations Manager and Supervisor by playing an active role in the onboarding, coaching, and management of other Ambassadors.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for coaching other Brand Ambassadors and providing additional feedback and recognition to the site Operations Manager and Supervisor
- Play an active role in onboarding new Brand Ambassadors and ensuring their performance meets Peloton values and standards (across multiple sites at times)
- Lead the full van load out process for shifts of Brand Ambassadors (6-10) during busy season
- Motivate other Brand Ambassadors and take the initiative to help the team run at their very best, including suggesting improvements needed to the Operations Manager and Supervisor
Elements of the Core Brand Ambassador Role:
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- Prepare delivery runs including loading 3.5t Mercedes sprinter van
- Deliver, assemble and install Peloton products and accessories in members homes
- Provide outstanding customer service in educating customers on product setup, product and software features and usage
- Respond to customer inquiries during installation and commit to achieve Member Satisfaction targets
- Perform in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Contribute to the safe working environment by adhering to legislative and health & safety requirements of the workplace and whilst in customer homes.
- Assistant with new employee onboarding and training
- Develop Ambassador presentation skills and delivery techniques
- Demonstrate and educate Field Specialists on bike repairs
- Train team on any new technology or processes as they are rolled out
- Provide constant feedback, including the importance of safety on and off the road.
- Approximately 80% of the time will be spent on the road
- Experience as a Peloton Brand Ambassador with consistently high Customer feedback, strong track record of performing all aspects of the role, and a passion for developing others and being a team player
- Dynamic personality, and Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills,
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
- Flexible, will work 4 out of 6 days per week on a 5 week rotation including weekends as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phones
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.