The Creative Team Project Manager reports to the UK Creative Lead and has communication with the Senior Project Manager in New York. This person is responsible for managing project intake for UK and into Europe, from the Marketing department, following projects through the design process, and assisting with resource allocation. This is a new role at Peloton UK and an opportunity to help shape the way Peloton’s International creative team services hardware, packaging, retail, real estate and marketing design needs, in an agile and collaborative way. A successful Creative Project Coordinator will have both a strong project management background and working knowledge of the creative design process in both software development and marketing organisations. Using this knowledge, the Creative Project Coordinator will ensure design projects from across the Peloton organisation are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, and design project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis.
Project Intake and Management
- Manage creative team project plan and consistently follow-up to ensure projects are on track
- Be the point person for all new projects entering the creative team workflow
- Meet with key stakeholders to ensure projects are clearly defined
- Work with Product, Marketing, Retail, Logistics, Real Estate and Business teams to assess and reassess project priorities
- Assist and align the creative project communication between HQ in New York to London and Germany as we grow
- Assist creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, swatches, and samples
- Assist International Marketing Director and Creative Lead in communications with external agencies for seasonal campaigns
- Manage, update, and maintain all creative team assets and manage creative internal/office work
- Assist the UK Creative Lead in ongoing resource planning
Collaboration & Communication
- Send regular updates to UK/DE stakeholders regarding project status
- Meet regularly with US project managers to provide updates on UK projects/timelines
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
Scope out work and create and own project calendars
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Formal project management training
- Working knowledge of project management tools
- Strong design sensibility and enjoys working with creatives
- Strong communication skills
- A creative eye and willingness to contribute ideas and opinions to project work
- Highly organised and process oriented
- Naturally collaborative
- Varied educational backgrounds may apply. Minimum 4 years working experience in related field working in-house creative studio or agency, in a project coordinator or trafficker role.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Knew, Los Angeles