Assistant Showroom Manager - 2762 Granville Road
Peloton, Vancouver, British Columbia
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes a lead role within the showroom, on the sales floor and in the local community. In addition to being a strong salesperson, the Assistant Showroom Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to develop their ability to run a strong business, lead and motivate a team of dynamic sales specialists and run an operationally sound showroom.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals through excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Models how to utilize Salesforce to maximize lead conversion and ensure data integrity
- Executes the retail sales methodology through meaningful customer interactions
- Builds Peloton community through in-store and outside events; as well as, phone, email, and social media engagement
- Utilize KPI reporting to identify opportunities within their sale’s pipeline and coaches’ best practices with sales team in order to drive overall business
- Participates in interviewing, hiring and on-boarding of new team members
- Training, developing and assimilation of sales team
- Knowledgeable and upholding all showroom standards, policies and procedures, and physical inventory process
- Develop business acumen and the ability to identify business trends
- Develop skills on how to capitalize on and/or change course on business trends
- Work in conjunction with Showroom Manager to ensure all company directed processes are adhered to
- Provide leadership and direction to team members in conjunction with Showroom Manager
- Create and drive showroom culture to create a positive environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to identify and act on key networking opportunities in order to develop relationships with the local market
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining sales talent
- Desire to develop strong operational skills a must
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Salesforce a plus
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
16 Active Jobs
Software that predicts technology trends.