In this role, you will:
Peloton Systems Engineering is hiring engineers who have a passion for great products and technology, and want to use that passion to develop innovative, industry leading fitness products in an incredibly fun, fast-paced, and highly collaborative team environment. You should have a strong background in systems and firmware testing. Job responsibilities will encompass validating system, firmware and OS functionalities. The role will be embedded with the development team. This is a critical, high visibility role and will help bring the product from inception to final production. To excel in this role, you should be OK with changing directions, manage competing priorities on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with hardware and firmware development teams to create validation strategies for hardware and firmware.
- Identify and implement automation framework for Peloton systems.
- Perform low-level debugging and testing of hardware and firmware.
- Contribute to the development of verification strategy, test design, and test infrastructure.
- Participate actively in bug/issue triage with the feature teams and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Ability to think logically.
- Well articulated and have the ability to use common sense as required.
- Ability and desire to unblock yourself when stuck.
- Experience with Android, RTOS and motor controllers is a plus.
- BS/MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, or computer science.
- Experience testing and shipping products of medium to high complexity.
- Experience designing, implementing, debugging and/or testing systems software and complex embedded firmware.
- The ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar architecture.
- A good understanding of computer architecture.
- Willing to do some limited domestic or international travel.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.