SEASONAL FIELD SPECIALIST
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
● Deliver and assemble Peloton products and accessories in members' homes
● Provide superior customer service in educating customers on product setup, features and usage
● Perform in-home product repairs and maintenance
● Serve as a Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
● An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
● A passion for fitness and exercise
● Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your
● Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
● Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
● Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
● Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with
assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical
activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and
benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology
and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton
Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings
anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously
innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we
know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK
and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many
prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's
Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius
Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.