Peloton is seeking a Communications Coordinator to join our marketing team in London. Reporting to the PR Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of social media, experiential and press activity in the UK.
- Moderate the Official UK Facebook Group (community management and proactive content to keep our Members engaged)
- Provide UK instructors with social support (co-manage UK instructor pages)
- Monitor UK Facebook subgroups moderated by Members
- Identify relevant UK events
- Manage inbound partnership and event enquiries
- Support with the organisation and execution of promotional events. Collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams to ensure successful event execution and outcomes
- Support external press initiatives e.g. press send outs, pitches, events etc.
- Maintain calendar of relevant industry events, opportunities, editorial lists and awards
- Support with administrative tasks including web updates, internal newsletters and sharing articles of interest
- Any other ad-hoc PR/Marketing tasks as required
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Required: 2+ years marketing communications experience, agency or in-house
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms including content strategy, scheduling tools, copyrighting and community management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.