WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for the configuration, quality, and accuracy of Peloton products
- Understanding of spare parts and routine product repairs
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, and reporting methods follow build instructions
- Provide training, development, and feedback to the team on service repairs
- Provide superior customer service in educating customers on product repair, maintenance and usage
- Perform in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- Troubleshoot Peloton product issues and successfully complete repairs in member’s home
- Ensure hardware and software of the product is functioning properly after each service
- Properly record and replenish the inventory and spare parts in the service vehicle
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position may involve driving long distances to each service stop throughout the day. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 7AM-9AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Development Executive, Wattpad Studios (Remote in Europe)
Wattpad, Munich, Germany