Peloton is seeking a Mailroom Clerk to assist the growing Workplace Team with employee and vendor mail. The Mailroom Clerk is responsible for opening, sorting and prepping all incoming mail and outgoing packages/correspondences. This individual should be organized and diligent, with strong attention to detail. This is a full-time position that is based out of Peloton’s NY HQ, and reporting to the Senior Manager, Workplace Operations.
- Support mailroom operations for Peloton HQ, which includes but is not limited to: sorting, distributing, and securing incoming mail, including overnight packages
- Accept outgoing deliveries
- Assist staff with large mailing projects as requested
- Make arrangements and maintain records for registered mail, overnight mail delivery.
- Collaborate with the receptionist, staff, and team members to order supplies as necessary
- Ability to sort, file, and process material in an expeditious manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Position may require ability to bend and lift moderate weight.
- Previous mailroom experience preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Reporting Analyst, Digital Advertising Sales
DraftKings, Boston, MA