The Supply Chain Process Manager is responsible for Peloton's global end to end supply chain processes, developing and deploying Continuous Improvement programs into all aspects of the supply chain operation - Manufacturing, Inbound, Outbound, Inventory, Transportation, and Reverse Logistics. You will be part of the growing Continuous Improvement & Analytics team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future systems investments and ensuring effective deployment into our existing operation. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for global standardization. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
Drive the End to End Process Development lifecycle -
- Audit business processes and determine areas for improvement - Stay informed about on the ground challenges of regional operational teams and frontline managers in order to determine key areas for investigation
- Review Metrics and dive deep on the 'Why's' of current performance - driving Root cause analysis to better understand the scenario and current impacts
- Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Write clear and detailed process flow diagrams and related functional requirements, ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, and technology
- Partner with internal and external engineering teams to develop and deploy the newly designed and built processes and associated systems; driving adoption with change management plans
- Develops best practices in documentation and process management working closely with the Operational owners ensuring nothing is left to 'tribal knowledge'
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton technology investments, co-leading projects implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly created processes and those already existing
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 2-3 years’ experience in project management or business process management
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability documenting processes & business requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Experience using industry Problem Solving Tools such as 8D, Fishbone/Cause-Effect, and CAPA methodology
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean, project management and change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- 1+ years of experience creating/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Method Of Procedures (MOPs)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.