Peloton is seeking a Supply Planner to assist our planning organization in New York. We’re looking for a candidate with strong analytical capabilities and communication skills who can develop weekly and monthly supply plans, evaluate risks, and create and implement contingency plans. The ideal candidate will be deeply analytical with persistent attention to detail, but who is comfortable working cross functionally and with higher levels of management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Forecast inventory and multi-channel sell through
- Generate weekly and monthly supply plans that meet Peloton’s financial objectives
- Evaluate risks, plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate
- Coordinate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure supply plans meet sales requirements
- Develop supply planning KPI reporting processes
- Develop improvement plans for any underperforming metrics
- Present updates and recommended actions to management team on a regular basis
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelors in a quantitative field, such as engineering
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including experience building models / structuring problems using quantitative models
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience in fields that require complex quantitative analysis, such as finance or consulting is desired
- Prior experience in supply planning or operations research is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tanzania: Fulfillment Operations
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles
Medical Writer through VP, Medical Director
BGB Group, BGB Group
Assistant Site Manager (Construction)
Brookfield Residential, DC/MD
Social Media Content Manager
PatientPop, Santa Monica