Senior Engineering Program Manager
Peloton, New York, New York
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a Sr. Engineering Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, and development. The ideal candidate is relentless in getting things done and have a passion for delivering results with a strong track record of success.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering and will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Software, Product, Quality, and Operations to create detailed and comprehensive program plans
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program
- Establish a detailed program budget for the development cycle
- Lead the cross functional team to execute on the approved Plan of Record
- Keep the leadership team informed of key developments, risks and corrective actions; drive closure on open issues
- Maintain, track and update program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget
- Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership
- Plan and execute Engineering builds successfully
- Prepare and lead successful milestone reviews
- 10+ years experience with Hardware Program Management
- Managed multiple product development cycles for a hardware and software complex system with cross functional dependencies
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire team members
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s
- Very Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills; well-organized
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
- Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience building and maintaining detailed program schedules
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare