Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work on our Digital Peloton products and Connected Fitness devices. In this role, you will own responsibility for the quality of these products and work closely with Software developers, Product Management and help cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices. Quality best practices are embedded in your DNA and you have the technical chops to help automate it.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with test automation
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Experience working with engineers to collaborate on test automation scenarios
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience with Automation frameworks such as XCUI, Espresso & Detox
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins,CircleCI and/or bitrise
- Experience interacting with REST API for test reporting
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Lead Marketing Communications Specialist
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN