You will be joining a company that creates positive community, and fitness with
technology. As an Engineering Lead, you will provide technical oversight for NPI
programs and lead cross functional teams through product execution.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
● Lead research and development initiatives ahead of program execution
● Provide complete technical oversight for a program
● Be responsible for defining and achieving program KPIs, technical and quality requirements
● Lead Architecture/Design reviews
● Provide product execution leadership, with a focus on quality and execution
● Lead teams through prototyping, design, validation and problem solving
● Collaborate closely with Industrial Design, Software, Content, Operations,
Program Management, and Product Management, as well as JDM partners to
bring innovative products to market
● Lead technical cross functional meetings and report status and action items to
● Provide coaching and mentorship for team members
● Use data to drive decision making and milestone readiness
KEY QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
● Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
● 10 - 15 years experience as a hardware engineer
● Consumer products experience- completed at least two product life cycles
● Cross-functional experience in Hardware, Software, Reliability and Manufacturing
● Understanding of Hardware systems, including materials, wireless, batteries,
platforms, displays, audio and power management, firmware
● Experience working with development and manufacturing partners in Asia
● Experience with technical document writing
● Experience with document and revision control
● Experience working as a Technical Lead
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.