Senior Manager, Member Support Planning & Analytics
Peloton, Plano, TX
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Senior Manager, Member Support Planning and Analytics
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the VP, Global Member Support and will be responsible for operational analytics and creating global contact volume and staffing plans for the Member Support team ensuring that we are there for our Members when they need us. This individual will both develop and lead the strategic direction of planning (long-term and short-term), analytics, and the staff solutions strategy. The individual will be a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is obsessed with delivering engaging Member experiences. The role works closely with finance, operations, business teams, and our internal support functions to build and execute on forecasts and staffing plans. Finally, this individual will ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, outlook and risks, gathering their insight to inform future planning.
- Own planning and workforce management decision support systems capabilities. Provide input and thought leadership on new tool capabilities and enhancements
- Timely short/long term supply and demand side headcount plans, including variance analysis and tactical adjustments based on internal and external impacts
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to the delivery model. Also, lead critical projects to improve planning and headcount forecasting efficiency for global support operations
- Build and manage a team of analysts to drive business insights
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple business lines and sites
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Study the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations based on technology trends and insights
- Lead through a high degree of uncertainty in both problem definition and solution approach
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Business or related discipline (required)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline (preferred)
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive mindset, with a passion for big data
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- 5+ years of work experience Demand Planning and Headcount Planning
- 2+ years of program management experience partnering effectively with geographically dispersed teams
- 2+ years of experience in people management and leading teams
- Excellent working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL
- Direct experience with data analysis, reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Excel, MicroStrategy etc.)
- Experience coding with scripting languages (R or Python) for data manipulation, statistical analysis, and automation (preferred)
- Experience using visualization packages and scripting languages to automate reporting (preferred)
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B tests (preferred)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Scale Architect - Customer Engagement
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States