HW Design Validation Engineer (Taiwan)
Peloton, Taipei, Taiwan
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Mainly In charge of hardware reliability, Key component performance and tracking electrical tests and certification tests of Tablet, control boards, and electronic accessories.
- Establish design validation plan for the new products, introduce the requirements in the early stages of product development to bring consistency in design, and keep improving the reliability and stability in all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Generate reliability test plan to cover both system and board level
- Execute DFMEA process
- Summarize hardware validation testing status and results and report or present to cross function teams (engineering and Ops teams).
- Work closely with ODM/OEM partners to lock down the test plan includes test specifications and test criteria for Peloton products and manage ODM/OEM on proper execution and completion of all hardware validation testing.
- Be the owner to design the proper fixtures for REL testing with ODMs and vendors.
- Work with EE and SW/FW Engineering team to drive EE, system stability and performance tests at vendor side.
- Drive the certifications of the key feature of the electronic product and support the compliances of the safety / regulatory in NA, EU, and UK markets.
- Identify and track each HW related issue and work with xfn team to deep dive the root cause and effective corrective actions.
- Join/monitor REL tests in ODMs or 3rd party labs and help building internal Reliability/Environmental/Life Testing lab.
- > 4 years’ experience of HW design validation or HWQA role
To meet either one requirement of:
- Experienced the REL testing owner of the project and be able to design REL test plan even for the new feature or new product type. Have well knowledge of accelerated life testing theory and methods. (development, planning and execution)
- Have experience in creating EE test plan including SI test and key component performance validation for ARM and control board platforms. Also be able to use scope or related equipment to run the tests by your own.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and be an excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and Mandarin and ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways.
- Experienced with ODM, JDM, or CM modes of HW validation development.
- Must be able to research/manage the testing resource in outside lab
- Great failure analysis skill
- Familiar and experienced with the tools and frameworks, like Jira, confluence
- Having experience in regulatory and safety compliance testing and certification for NA/CA/EU markets is a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story