Senior Engineering Program Manager (Taiwan)
Peloton, Taipei, Taiwan
High-energy group fitness in your living room
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with Product Engineering to build and improve our engagement experience. You will work on large, complex projects supporting our bike, tread, and connected devices and accessories products.
- You will coordinate with cross-functional teams within Hardware Engineering, Software, Product, Quality, Operations, and Marketing to create a very comprehensive plan for product initiatives
- Lead the large cross functional team to deliver within the boundary conditions per the Plan of Record
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions to remove impediments, mitigate risks, and keep projects on track and within budget
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies
- Keep the leadership team informed of key developments, risks and corrective actions; drive closure on open issues
- Maintain, track and update program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross-functional alignment and agreement on those areas
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget
- Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership
- Plan and execute Engineering builds successfully
- Prepare and lead successful milestone reviews
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 7 or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
- Experience building and maintaining detailed program schedules
- Experience in developing consumer electronics and / or exercise equipment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid