Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Strategy Manager to help us identify and evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Senior Manager on the team, he or she will work cross-functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Lead primary and secondary research and analysis to support the development of Peloton’s near and long-term strategy
- Projects could include: product development and pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, market landscape research, and strategic planning support
- Synthesize data and research findings into insightful strategic recommendations; help communicate key findings to senior leadership
- Manage end-to-end project timelines, and support third party vendor and stakeholder management throughout
Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, Finance, Revenue, Membership, and other teams on a variety of growth-focused projects
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience managing primary and secondary research, and translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite (modeling experience is a plus)
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer (San Francisco, Ca- San Jose, Ca)
Okta, San Francisco, California / San Jose, California
Demo Crew Virtual Demo Specialist (Temporary) - Central Time Zone
Ubisoft, Ubisoft Forward, digital conference Central Time Zone, US