We are looking for a polished, Freelance Production Technician to produce top-notch live and on-demand streaming shows in a one-of-a-kind work environment. Candidates must possess experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment. In addition, candidates must have the ability to multi-task camera-switching, monitor and adjust multiple audio feeds, understand and troubleshoot audio signal flow, lighting cues, QC of outbound stream, and most importantly, replicate this experience several times each day.
- Operate sound and lights in-studio and provide camera-switching to our live-streaming end-users.
- Monitor and troubleshoot stream quality during live production.
- Operate sound, lights, and video in state-of-the-art facility.
- Execute workflow to transform live events into on-demand assets.
- Monitor, maintain, and report issues relating to production.
- Assist on-air talent, employees, and clients with all things production-related.
- Catalog finished product in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers is essential.
- Must possess an artistic eye for on-the-fly framing of shots, understanding of basic audio processing and video editing.
- Must be dynamic and motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. We provide an outstanding work environment and excellent experience, we expect the same from you.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.