Member Support Advisor – German Speaking
Peloton, London HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The Member Support team is part of the Member Experience team and works on the front lines providing a support experience that is human, honest, and above all awesome. We correspond directly with members by email, live chat and phone resolving problems and elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human, and direct way. We troubleshoot problems, walk members through features, and help our members to get the most out of their workouts.
We interact directly with hundreds of members per week, tracking the issues, and playing an important role as liaisons between our community and the rest of the company, including our Engineering and Product teams to ensure we remain a true Member-driven organization.
- Looking after our German members from our London HQ
- Deliver above-and-beyond experiences to our members through phone, email, and live chat
- Create relationships with our community and make the impossible possible
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our members every day
- Resolve hardware and software inquiries from Members regarding our Bikes
- Coordinate with all branches of our hardware and software teams to better understand and resolve Member inquiries
- Be very knowledgeable about Peloton products
- Shifts vary and depend on business needs but will be communicated during the interview process. We are available for our members 7 days a week from 8am-7pm
- 2+ years of relevant work experience work experience
- Fluent written and spoken German is essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across interactions in chat and messaging platforms
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer-service issues involving potentially escalated Members
- Maintain discretion in dealing with confidential matters with our Members
- Ability to remain professional and composed while dealing with high-pressured situations to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to learn from interactions and analyse personal performance to improve and respond well in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Have a high degree of comfort working with technology and software to perform job duties as well as the ability to help Members solve issues associated with Peloton’s highly sophisticated products and services
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- A Team Player
- Enjoy solving problems
- An awesome multitasker
- A sincere and empathetic communicator
- Take pride in helping others
- You like to make life easy by being proactive
- Technical mindset for technical issues
- Out of the box thinker and enjoy finding innovative ways to go above and beyond
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.