Senior Business Planning Analyst (International)
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Business Analyst who will be leading data collection, analysis, and reporting projects to support our Senior Director, Strategic Planning & Business Analysis across all aspects of Business Operations for International. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (retail, marketing, real estate, product, technology, logistics)
- Develop and evolve metrics according to Business objectives
- Support reporting automation across all Business areas
Analyze and visualize large data sets to report on KPIs using SQL, Looker and Excel
- Define, create and maintain reporting dashboards
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies and errors
- Work with our business teams to build and modify views and models in Looker for reporting and analysis
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc data analysis to assess activities and develop recommendations
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning, working closely with the FP&A Team
- 7+ years in FP&A / corporate finance / accounting / investment banking
- Degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / Financial Modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization at all levels
- Proficiency in SQL and hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.; Looker preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Industry experience in retail or consumer products preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.