Finance Manager, Headcount and Payroll
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, results-oriented Finance Manager who will help build out and manage our headcount planning and payroll functions. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. This person will own business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization and will also partner closely with our Accounting and People teams. You will be heavily involved with strategic planning including long-range financial forecasts, budgeting, and planning. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting process for Headcount by functions and business units
- Establish business relationships with department heads and review results with them on a monthly basis. This includes reviewing and advising departmental budget preparation with individual managers and addressing ad hoc financial analysis requests and inquiries
- Own and actively manage the functional headcount through strong partnership with our People team
- Prepare monthly forecast packages and assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Collaborate with accounting and other finance partners to bridge actual results to plan
- Provide analysis and insights into variances between actual and expected financial results
- Develop robust management reporting to track headcount and define KPIs
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across headcount and payroll
- Develop and maintain various dashboards and recurring reporting processes while assisting in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation, where applicable
- 6+ years in FP&A / corporate finance, preference for prior experience owning and managing headcount and financial modeling
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel (VBA and SQL skills are a serious plus) and Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with data visualisation tools and data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis
- Strong communicator who can explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences
- Knowledgeable of functional elements which are important for business profitability in order to influence, drive and positively impact business results
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Prior experience managing cross-functional relationships is a plus
- Existing experience with Greenhouse, ADP and SuccessFactors is a plus
- Existing ERP knowledge is a plus, especially NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Regional Voter Protection Desks
The Democratic Party, Remote
Junior Operations Mitarbeiter im Bereich Finanzen & Zahlungen ...