Software Development Engineer in Test (International)
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's SDET team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded SDET to work with our e-commerce and user experience teams. We believe quality starts early in the process and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to produce high-quality products. You will work closely with developers, product owners, program managers and designers helping teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for great user experience while assisting teams with software testing best practices.
- Work with engineers and product managers to understand test automation coverage, create, implement, maintain and improve testing approaches for our web and backend products and ensure appropriate coverage across all levels of testing including unit, integration and E2E tests
- Help in driving adoption of best practices in testing and in maintainability
- Provide technical testing as well as your user mindset expertise from project inception
- Help the team to develop rich test ideas, scenarios and experiments that yield an in-depth coverage of systems under test (well above and beyond positive, negative and edge cases)
- Be an integral part of the agile development workflow and an advocate for testing and code quality within the engineering teams you work with, from standups to sprint planning to backlog refinement and long-term planning
- Be able to act as release-engineer for cross functional teams
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with test automation tools for visual, UI, API, contract testing
- Have solid understanding of Git workflow
- Have experience in architecting and implementing test automation solutions and frameworks for complex front end and back end systems
- Have experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios, by pairing, reviewing unit tests and coaching on testing best practices
- Understand and advocate for CI/CD with experience with tools like Jenkins, CircleCI etc
- Have a user first mindset. Our SDETs are advocates for user experiences that delight our customers
- Have experience working with cross-functional agile teams and delivering products, collaborating with Design, UX, Project Management, and Product Management.
- Have ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently and capacity to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Have experience working with Cypress and Pytest
- Experience with API (monolith and service architecture) testing, contract testing, and Visual testing
- Working experience with setting up and configuring CI tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Distributions Processor/Compliance Associate
ForUsAll, Scottsdale, AZ