Vice President, Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision
Peloton, New York, New York or Santa Clara, California, United States
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for an Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision leader who will be responsible for setting the strategy and execution for Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision strategy for its products.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the product roadmap to fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical and people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on technology advancements for artificial intelligence and computer vision, ensuring automation and process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations, and building and leading a world-class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create AI/CV roadmaps to help deliver on the company vision
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering and product alignment
- Be both a technical Leader and people manager
- Grow the team and help shape processes and culture as the team and the company grows
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for assessment and improvements
- 10+ years of AI/CV/ML experience, including 5+ years of hands-on technical management
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Computer vision.
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one