Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Our Members are at the core of everything we do - from inspiring new content and product features to helping to tell the Peloton story around the world - and the Membership software team builds the software necessary to support their needs.
The Product Manager, Member Support reports to the Director of Product for Membership and will focus on building the tools our Support teams use to help our Members.
We are seeking a Product Manager to work with our growing Support team and stakeholders across the organization to build interfaces used by our Member Support associates to help Members schedule deliveries, manage recurring billing, troubleshoot technical issues and initiate repairs and returns. This role is based in Plano, Texas (DFW area) and reports to the Director of Product for Membership. Limited travel to other Peloton offices (New York and London) will be required.
- ERP experience – familiarity with implementing workflows and interfaces for Member Support teams on top of business management software from Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, and/or Zendesk;
- Product Management experience – significant work experience working directly with in-house and contracted agile software engineering teams to deliver high-quality software;
- Education – formal (e.g., college or bootcamp coursework) or informal study (e.g., workshops or independent research) in how to develop scalable software by fostering self-organizing and continuously-improving problem-solving teams;
- Analytical approach – an eagerness to use both instinct and data analysis (e.g., writing SQL including joining data across tables, leveraging data visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau) to make decisions;
- Communication skills – experience listening to and working with a diverse team of people, from different professional disciplines and across the company’s various levels;
- Thinking out of the box – a penchant for identifying unusual and unexpected edge cases in spaces like recurring billing and warranty claims;
- Stakeholder-centric problem solving – Passion for working with Member Support teams to understand and solve their problems using software.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one