Senior Financial Analyst, Music FP&A
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a hard-working and motivated Senior Financial Analyst to partner across the Music business. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful with excellent prioritization and organizational skills. This position requires strong financial modeling skills, as well as the ability to communicate and work cross functionally. The right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited at the opportunity to grow and learn at a high growth, global organization.
- Partner on month end close processes for Domestic & International Music, working in close collaboration with the accounting team and other business partners
- Prepare internal monthly reporting which includes financial results, variance analysis versus budget/forecast, and key performance indicators
- Develop robust management reporting for the International Music space
- Own the financial planning model and incorporate enhancements as the business scales
- Lead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist the team with external reporting to music partners
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the Music Business
- Build deep cross functional relationships to inform and guide decision making through insightful analyses
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A; music industry experience is a strong plus, but not required
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel / PowerPoint and financial modeling skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with business partners at various levels in a clear and concise manner
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Existing ERP knowledge is a plus, especially NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story