Regional Manager, International Retail
Peloton, Northern UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The Regional Retail Manager (Northern UK) executes Peloton strategy as part of the Retail leadership team. They will lead store teams across a single market driving the Peloton service and experience model and localising the Peloton retail standard. This individual will drive executional excellence that results in sustainable and profitable growth.
This role will support our showroom locations in the Norther UK Region (Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Scotland, etc) so the ideal candidate will be based in that market to support ease of travel.
- Execute the retail stores offense bringing the country and city offense to life.
- Ensure operational excellence in stores to drive growth and deliver a premium consumer experience through a clear focus on service and operational excellence.
- Manage the stores P&L and drives key KPI's and revenue targets
- Contribute to sales and opex budgeting process to achieve financial targets.
- Accountable for store teams contribution and engagement with business strategy and goals.
- Connect and influence x-functionally to deliver a locally relevant consumer and team mate experience.
- Ensure operational excellence is a key focus in store, to include all aspects of front and back of house including finance products and services.
- Informs local country teams and supports local alignment with overall business strategy.
- Ensures KPIs are in place and reporting enables the monitoring and control of store performance.
- Catalyst for personal and team development. promoting succession planning and investment in people.
- Strategic and effective communicator
- Exposure to business/financial planning
- Knowledge of visual merchandising
- Retail operations background
- Strong team leadership, influence, and talent development skills
- Strong knowledge of local (Northern UK) and National market and consumer business trends
- Ability to cascade key strategies
- Reduce complexity for each showroom team
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep