We are seeking an AV Architect to join our team. Reporting to the Global AV Architect, you will be responsible for architecture of all audio visual systems, audio and video teleconferencing and collaboration services at Peloton. The position will provide architectural oversight, planning, set up and testing phases, ensuring that the highest level service across multiple countries. This AV Architect position will oversee the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation and support, event support, lecture capture, video/web/teleconferencing, and digital signage. This position will coordinate with studio managers to ensure integration with enterprise technology integration. The AV Architect will manage the operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of complex integrated AV systems.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to implement Peloton’s AV technology strategy
- Work with outside partners to design standard configurations
- Define needs and provide project management for conference room installations
- Serve as technical liaison to all business department; develop, document and implement roadmap to improve workflow in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders
- Oversee audio/visual projects and video solutions for the Enterprise Technology group
- Identify opportunities to rationalize services, deployments and offerings
- Manage setup, installation, maintenance and support of audio visual systems and equipment.
- Maintain consistency in product selection, equipment installation, and user interface. Oversee equipment installations and vendor repairs across locations.
- Stay abreast of audiovisual and collaboration technologies and evaluates appropriateness
- Management of third party collaboration and digital signage systems monitoring, applications maintenance & support
- 10+ years of experience providing audiovisual support for classes and events
- Technical-level knowledge and experience with digital and analog - web, video, and audio conferencing lecture capture video streaming and specialized equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - as a global team member, strong communication, and vision are a prerequisite for success
- Proven knowledge of information technology systems, network infrastructure and operations
- Technical-level experience with multi-channel wired and wireless sound systems
- Solid technical skills and an aptitude for troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing audiovisual equipment
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a vendor/client liaison for complex projects from start to finish
- Experience designing and implementing AV systems
- Experience with vendor selection, management and contract negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to read and comprehend technically complex AV system drawings, specifications
- Broad knowledge of wire terminations, troubleshooting and pre-testing
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle stressful situations
- Basic understanding of video production setup and post production workflow
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Birmingham, AL