Senior BSP Lead / Manager
Peloton, New York, New York, United States
High-energy group fitness in your living room
As the Senior BSP Lead/Manager, you will help architect, design, develop, and troubleshoot embedded software for Peloton products. You would be responsible for the BSP and low-level software for various tablets, sensors, and motor controllers.
- You will provide software architecture and guidance for low-level software as it relates to embedded devices with a specific focus on Linux, Android, and various RTOS(s).
- You will be an essential part of new product development engineering efforts, with a focus on Board support software.
- You will design and develop embedded software for Peloton products and work with cross-functional HW and SW teams to deliver the product.
- As a leader, you will manage a team of talented engineers and will be responsible for new features and system architecture for the next generation of devices.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment, your understanding of specifications and workflows will help establish software processes and deliver high-quality products on time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering is required as is solid experience in an embedded programming environment with Linux and other operating systems.
- Must be proficient in C with a good understanding of object oriented programming principles.
- Comfortable working with JTAG, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc
- Must have knowledge of embedded software design, can understand hardware schematics and have excellent communications skills
- Must have 10+ years of experience with Arm architecture and Android BSP
- Must have 7+ years of experience managing technical teams
- Experience working with various processor vendors / ODM is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Impact everything around you.