Peloton is seeking a Service Design Specialist to join the EU team in London. The specialist will help to elevate every Member’s Peloton experience through elegant and efficient interactions with the EU Member Support team. Additionally, this role will support continuous improvement efforts across EU cross-functional teams through data analysis across various Member touchpoints.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support the launch of global & local projects and initiatives, including new product & market launches. Localise system updates, training, support website and supporting materials to ensure seamless execution of projects
- Assist with the design and management of proactive Member Support processes to ensure that every member will receive a memorable experience
- Serve as the connective arm between local and global members of the Service Design team
- Represent and advocate for Peloton Members with all internal groups and stakeholders
- Support Voice of the Member reporting process for EU, advocating for member experience throughout the organization
- Support other Member Experience teammates such as Concierge Services or Member Support Operations with process, technical or knowledge inquiries
- Be the point of contact for policy design to improve International policies and process
- Act as a local support for front line agents to help them provide an unparalleled experience to Peloton Members, liaising with local Marketing, Operations, Sales and Content teams
- Identify and solve for weaknesses across the Member journey and track contributions to overarching company strategic goals.
- Additional projects as required
- BA/BS, with a strong academic record
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- 1-2+ years’ experience in operations, or other fast-paced fields. Customer Support experience a plus but not required. Experience with Zendesk, Talkdesk, & Looker is also a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a Positive communicator who can manage ambiguity
- Strong listening skills & a positive attitude towards personal growth and professional development
- Ability to confidently lead discussions and communicate business messages effectively
- German language skills highly preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos