Manager, Studio Sales and Business Development
Peloton, Peloton Studio
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The Manager, Studio Sales and Business Development will work with the GM of Studio Operations to craft monthly strategic outreach and lead generation initiatives with the goal of exceeding overall class and lounge revenue targets. This individual will create, market, and participate in all studio events, programs, and promotions and will live on the front lines of all studio marketing initiatives. As the Manager, Studio Sales and Business Development, you will keep abreast of all trends and competitors while comparing our facilities and sales trends to same to ensure that our studio remains best in class.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prospect new customers and lead generation initiatives for same
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals
- Plan and execute monthly studio promotions and sales events
- Manage strategic marketing partnerships that drive incremental traffic to the studio (e.g. ClassPass, Gilt City)
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and new riders
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Previous sales experience with experience in the fitness industry a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a tireless thirst for competition
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and make strategic decisions based on a variety of sales data
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly demeanor
- Passion for health and fitness
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible schedule required
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Account Executive, Germany
Partner Success Associate
Datto, Toronto, ON, CA
Customer Success Manager
PlanGrid, Austin, Texas
Account Development Representative
Business Development Associate
EnerNOC, Boston, MA
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)