Peloton is seeking a marketing data analyst to lead data collection, analysis, and reporting marketing acquisition and retention projects with the aim of growing our lead and member base. You will be based in the Peloton UK office and supporting our UK marketing team as an extension of the Data Science team, reporting to Senior Manager, International Analytics, on the Data Science team.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) and business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Analyse and visualize large data sets to report on KPIs using SQL and Looker to understand different marketing efforts such as TV, email, direct mail, social media, and search
- Collaborate and communicate with marketing stakeholders to formulate and frame the business questions in the context of business objectives and provide recommendations on marketing strategy
- Develop and evolve metrics and support reporting automation and visualization across all Marketing areas
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Define, create and maintain reporting dashboards
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple internal sources
- Work with our UK marketing and operations teams to build and modify views, explores, and models in Looker for reporting and analysis
- Ingest third-party data into the database, set up and integrate Looker views for reports
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc data analysis to assess marketing activities and develop recommendations
- Troubleshooting data discrepancies and errors
- Work with the Ecomm team to ensure data is flowing into Redshift accurately
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
- 3+ years of work experience in analytics or business intelligence capacity; Marketing preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and technology team, especially with a remote team
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.; Looker preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of the strengths and limitations of various analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) to understand how those tools can complement our in-house analytics reports. You should know when not to reinvent the wheel on reports that can be easily created using external tools.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in developing engaging Keynote/Powerpoint presentations
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong understanding of best practices around marketing, e-commerce and subscription retention KPIs
- Experience with ETL process and tools, setting up and scheduling jobs
- Experience with statistical modeling using R/Python
- Experience in monitoring and automating reports
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world