ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an International Freight Analyst to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will be supporting the Senior Manager, International Freight to improve speed to market, reduce transportation costs and continuously improve processes with our international transportation providers. You will help to manage performance of our providers against KPI’s by identifying process deviations leading to delays in inventory receipt in our North American and International DC’s and warehouses. By leveraging data from Peloton’s supply chain visibility tool you will ensure transparency and accuracy of milestones presented by and to the freight forwarder.
- Shipment tracking & tracing
- Obtaining and dissecting of forecasting on a lane level into all markets, communication to providers
- Ensure execution of freight forwarders against committed performance KPI’s
- Container optimization and shipments size threshold management
- Request, Review and approval of spot rate quotes
- Freight cost calculation
- Actioning shipment level deviations, analyzing root cause, ensuring corrective action is implemented and executed consistently
- Collecting forwarder’s deviations for MBR’s and cross referencing it to forwarders and Peloton’s ERP Tool
- Auditing of providers freight invoices
- Participation in MBR/QBR’s with freight forwarders
- Monitor market developments and understanding how they can affect Peloton’s supply chain
- Minimum experience of 3 years with an Importer or Freight forwarder in a similar role
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights
- Highly organized and structured
- Detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Experience with E2Open, NetSuite or similar ERP is a plus
- Market knowledge on TPEB and FEWB with focus on Oceanfreight
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Overall passion for Supply Chain and Transportation
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Senior Medical Writer – Associate Medical Director/Medical Dir...
BGB Group, BGB Group