ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a People Systems Analyst with a broad People Tech (HRIS) background and techno-functional understanding of systems to join the People Systems & Analytics team. As part of the team, you will identify, design and deploy technology and process solutions that enable strategic initiatives and operational improvements. As a dedicated subset of the broader People Team, you will help drive forward initiatives to improve the quality of our annual Talent and Compensation cycles. You will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business including finance, IT, and legal to lead the continued growth and optimization of our People Tech offerings. This role is focused on Talent areas including Goals & Performance, Development Planning, Succession Planning, Talent Review, and Learning. Additionally, this role will be the technical owner of our tools for compensation, variable play and LTI planning.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements, solution design and ongoing maintenance of the People data in our various People systems. In addition to delivering new automation and enhancing/supporting existing systems, an effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate and drive alignment for all People systems projects and initiatives. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization and has a solid foundational understanding of employee lifecycle and annual talent and compensation processes.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure system design and is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Collaborate with technical teams and vendors to resolve system issues and improve system performance
- Spearhead testing process of system fix and enhancement
- Prioritize system enhancements, support, and maintenance
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
- Capture business process requirements, and help translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Support the optimized use of existing SAP Success Factors and ChartHop modules by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows
- Communicate and train end users and People Team stakeholders on new system functionality or enhancements
- Degree in Human Resources, Information System, Computer Science, and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- Experience with completing HRIS implementations, upgrades enhancement, and support
- SAP Success Factors experience highly preferred, Workday, ADP, UltiPro (Ultimate Software), Oracle, or PeopleSoft a plus
- Excellent HRIS functional knowledge and direct experience working with consumer product and/or SaaS-based business models (ideally both)
- Has had exposure to operational HR concepts, including employee lifecycle, talent management, compensation management, and learning management.
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and reporting challenges
- Understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to HR technology
- Comfortable with workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, and role-based permissions
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast-paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.