Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, and hardworking Support Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Support Engineer you will work across the teams in our European footprint to provide and support IT equipment and services. In this role a premium is put on customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction by providing timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful candidate will excel in a fast paced team environment, and possess excellent communication skills while having a high degree of aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Desire to learn new skills, and to use own initiative; taking ownership of service desk issues
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Ensure that IT support and operations are delivered efficiently in line with organisational needs
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Provide user hardware/software/peripheral support
- LAN and WAN troubleshooting and support
- Identity access administration
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Proactive system uptime monitoring
- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- You have a thorough understanding of macOS and are familiar with common troubleshooting and maintenance techniques
- Experience supporting 0365 and active Directory environment.
- Experience with Google G Suite, Okta, Jamf Pro (previously known as Casper), helpdesk ticketing systems, and other applicable SaaS service
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI
- Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lbs
- Some on call responsibilities are required once a while
- Basic understanding of video streaming
- Experience supporting and standing up IT infrastructure at retail shops and warehouses
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or an IT related field.
- Industry training such as Microsoft MCSE, MCITP, ITIL
- Experience with Cisco IOS (CLI) or Cisco certification
- Basic experience with project management
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server administration
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.