Passionate about fitness? Love people? Peloton is searching for amazing new Facilities crew member. Join us today!
As a member of our crew, you will:
- Greet all guests entering and leaving the studio with a pleasant demeanor
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assist Management with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton’s products and brand image
- Represent the Peloton brand in all client interactions
- Clean and maintain the locker rooms, the lounge, office areas, laundry room and the studio.
- Will need learn how to properly set our clients up on the Peloton bike and be able to do it quickly and efficiently.
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally with fellow facilities crew members, clients, and other departments within Peloton
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Ambitious, hardworking, team-oriented, and deeply passionate about the fitness industry
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING / LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stylist- Guide, Cleveland
Bonobos, Cleveland, OH
Patient Support Manager
Customer Success Associate, Loyalty
Lightspeed, Ghent, BE
Gerente de Guide Shop - São Paulo
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Medewerker Klantenservice (24-40 uur)
Stylist-Guide, St. Louis
Bonobos, St. Louis, MO