Refurb Operation Supervisor
Peloton, Franklin Park, IL
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Refurb Operation Supervisor
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the refurb team to achieve the productivity, efficiency, quality, and inventory targets.
- Ensure hardware and software of the product meets specifications
- Lead team to work with other Refurb and Field Operations to ensure teams meet production, quality, and Peloton’s business goals.
- Own punctuality and accuracy of inventory control and material management, including warehousing, material handling, receiving, delivery, and inventory
- Communicate with stakeholders to implement and identify process improvement, and ensure commonality across the network
- Manage 5S and disciplines of the team and ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure processes, procedures, and reporting methods following instructions and delivery schedule
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of employees, including technicians, inventory specialist, and assembly associates
- Provide coaching, training, development, and feedback to the team, including service repairs
- Mass production management experience for a minimum of 5 years
- BS in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain preferred
- Strong organizational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team of up to 25 people including full time, part time, and seasonal workers
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
See jobs at Bluecore