As a Data Analyst, you will lead data collection, analysis, and reporting projects across multiple functional groups, as a member of our Business Intelligence team.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) and business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Define and create reporting dashboards
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
- 3-5 years work experience in analytics or business intelligence capacity
- Strong understanding of best practices around ecommerce and subscription retention KPIs
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Geckoboard, etc.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of the strengths and limitations of various analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) to understand how those tools can complement our in-house analytics reports. You should know when not to reinvent the wheel on reports that can be easily created using external tools.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Analyst (Technical)
Senior Data Scientist
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Senior Engineering Manager, Publisher
Senior Data Engineer - Content Delivery Analytics
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Solutions Designer DataWarehousing
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Business Analyst (Contract Position)
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA