Peloton Supply Chain team is seeking an experienced and highly analytical Supply Planning Manger to manage supply requirements with Asia manufacturing partners for our connected fitness products. This role will be responsible for crafting weekly Supply Plan and building appropriate Inventory level to fully support demand in multiple regions/countries. You will drive S&OP process across various products categories, synthesize demand/supply and highlight supply and operational risks. Interface and collaborate with internal teams (Marketing/Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure our manufacturing partners meet our requirements and growth plan.
- Develop and manage supply requirement plan with key Tier 1 finished good suppliers
- Drive capacity planning process with sourcing and manufacturing team to ensure short and long term demand objective can be met
- Review and reconcile production schedule vs. supply plan and make supply chain optimization decision such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Partner with Marketing/Finance to validate demand plan and extract demand insight to facilitate supply discussions around demand variability
- Participate in strategic and tactical supply planning discussions and provide actionable insights to drive decisions with supply chain management team
- Communicate and collaborate closely with subsidiary business stakeholders on supply changes and proposals to ensure cohesive global supply deployment strategy
- Lead efforts in building KPIs and metrics to measure supplier performance, develop plan for improvements
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic impact tradeoffs
Collaborate with Asia based suppliers to ensure flawless execution of weekly shipments
- 6+ years of Supply Chain planning experience
- Strong process improvement and problem-solving experience using complex data model
- Experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, and comfortable building data models with large data sets.
- Excellent excel modeling skills, and experience with BI tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Proven experience of managing relationships with Asia based manufacturer (ODM, OEM)
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.