Continuous Improvement Manager, International (Supply Chain)
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a motivated Continuous Improvement Manager within its Supply Chain team to focus on improving efficiencies and processes within Peloton International’s Supply Chain to enhance member experience and cost savings.
The mission of the Continuous Improvement Manager will be to implement global initiatives as well as identify local opportunities to optimise the Supply Chain to enable Peloton to deliver the best service to our members.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of the international business, coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders. The Continuous Improvement Manager must act as the voice of reason to prioritise projects and build relationships with other teams. This role will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate has project management experience whilst being analytical, member focused, creative and possess the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Standardise Supply Chain operating procedures globally, but where relevant, identifying localisation requirements
- Act as the International Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert (SME) across multiple projects with other stakeholders to ensure they are delivered on time
- Identify, build business cases and prioritise the areas of opportunity across processes, KPIs and systems.
- Create project plans, including timelines, risks and issues and required stakeholders to deliver Supply Chain projects
- Define, create and report KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of Supply Chain operations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in either of the following Supply Chain, Logistics, demand planning and/or Allocation
- Proven track record of successful program deployments with quantifiable results where you operated in a leadership role
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets.
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- High levels of self-drive and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Executive level communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.