Field Testing Associate Program Manager
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a Field Testing Associate Program Manager to join our Field Testing Team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers and QA team working on the connected devices that are shaping our current and next generation products.
The Field Testing Associate Program Manager is responsible for understanding and troubleshooting issues from the perspective of the member and detecting trends across all forms of feedback. This requires working with external vendors and supporting the Peloton cross-functional product team.
- Coordinate all Field Testing Support efforts for a given project. This includes, but is not limited to: reading and understanding the POR, communicating support requirements to other team members, helping to identify trends across all feedback types and work directly with Field Testing Program Manager on project status and progress.
- Coordinate the tester feedback of large-scale tests containing up to three hundred participants.
- Provide direct support to Peloton test participants through thoughtful and precise communication and thorough troubleshooting practices. Maintains friendly and helpful demeanor with testers at all times.
- Coordinate with internal & external test participants and Peloton stakeholders as appropriate on the resolution of issues. Proactive in seeking assistance from other team members and stakeholders as required.
- Review and analyze various forms of feedback including, but not limited to: Surveys, bug reports, and suggestion reports. Prepare daily and weekly summary reports displaying trends and progress against project goals.
- Able to translate technical issues into high-level examples of customer impacting issues or situations.
- Ability to learn new skills and quickly absorb and interpret new information, products, and features from the perspective of the customer
- Support the various needs of your Field Testing Program Manager.
- 1-3+ years of experience working in a technical customer support environment, including experience working directly with product and/or engineering team.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a CE company supporting new product launching & providing technical support executing in a fast paced environment.
- Experience balancing new projects while executing active projects by effectively managing priorities.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Excellent team player with high emotional intelligence and active listening skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills: must be able to set priorities, develop work schedules, and monitor progress towards goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- The ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps and the usual Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Jira/Confluence and Centercode experience a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.