Senior Inventory Analyst – (Supply Chain)
Peloton, London City
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a motivated Senior Analyst within its Supply Chain team to manage its European Inventory Management process in conjunction with inventory allocation, availability and storage capacity.
The mission of the Senior Analyst is the planning and management of inventory across Peloton International, working closely with the Global Supply Chain team and operations to provide in-stock availability to service our members.
The Senior Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of the international business, identifying the solutions to support this growth and managing the product lifecycle transitions. Member experience is the ultimate priority, however the Senior Analyst must deliver this experience whilst identifying solutions to optimise on cost and operational efficiencies for the company.
The Senior Analyst plays a vital role in both day to day operations and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across the business which will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate is analytical, member focused, creative and possesses the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Inventory and Capacity Management for Peloton International
- Own inventory availability for connected fitness products, accessories and spare parts.
- Own executional management of Freight Forwarders to drive consistent supply of goods
- Reverse Logistics
- Define, create and report KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of Supply Chain operations
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our processes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of professional experience in either of the following Supply Chain, Logistics, demand planning and/or Allocation
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- High levels of self-drive and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Executive level communication skills
- Comfortable in setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.