Outbound Waving Specialist
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage all outbound activity at the warehouse, including
- Identify groups of outbound shipments for waves
- Scheduling the waves for pickers to pick
- Prioritizing which waves should be picked first
- Print out shipping labels and manage distribution to outbound specialists
- Work with Outbound Supervisor to ensure adequate flow of all outbound activity, mitigate bottlenecks in the picking process, etc.
- Coordinate with outbound associates to ensure timely picking and staging of all containers
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, and barcode labels
- Experience managing outbound warehouse operations
- Experience with warehouse operations and procedures
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems – Manhattan systems are a plus
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized – yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY