PROPERTY LEAD, FIELD OPERATIONS
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
The Property Lead will be based out of our Super Field Operations. This role will be responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of our Super Field Operations, including maintenance, inspections, and ensuring our compliance with building ordinances.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conducts physical inspections of the facility, grounds and premises. Ensure that the facility is clean and safe
- Maintain facilities contracts including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, local and common area maintenance
- Ability to identify and execute preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on all building assets and equipment. Maintain and repair assets
- Coordinate and partner with IT to help problem solve IT-related issues
- Maintain the highest safety standards in compliance with local laws, OSHA and best practices across the organization
- Work with vendors and influence timely completion of their work
- Ability to influence teams to ensure project work aligns with PM priorities and location goals
- Perform reactive repairs requested by warehouse teams and execute special projects
- Influence and train individuals on proper asset usage and care
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance
- Ensure learning objectives are met and behaviors are consistently demonstrated
- Assist with additional onsite tasks as needed
- Basic technical skills and general experience working with property assets required
- 1-2 years of technical education preferred in some of the following areas: electrical, mechanical, carpentry, HVAC, or plumbing and/or experience working in any of the following areas: basic door repair, HVAC filter changing, carpentry, power equipment/mechanical repair and basic equipment troubleshooting
- Experience working with Plumbing, HVAC, MHE, and Electrical equipment
- Proficiency in operating power tools, HVAC, wet/dry vacuum and other powered equipment
- Proven working experience in a warehouse/office hybrid environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, and Google calendar
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Great, helpful attitude in partnering with many different teams
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Managing vendor relationships and accountability on the quality and efficient services results and issue resolution
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to use technology to organize, multitask, prioritize work
- Ability to be flexible with change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching and lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.