Peloton is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our engagement products, including the Peloton Bike, Tread, Digital and TV Apps. The Senior Product Analyst will work with Product Managers to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products and to inform and evaluate new products, features, and experiences developed by the Product Team.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Partner with Product Managers on defining hypotheses and success metrics for various project/feature launches
- Lead launch and experiment assessment efforts, providing accurate reporting on project KPIs, as well as actionable recommendations for UX refinements based on product engagement trends
- Proactively explore feature usage trends within your dedicated product area to identify possible user friction points and improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with Product Managers, as well as User Research and Market Research stakeholders on research projects around new product/feature concepts
- Contribute to data quality efforts via designing analytics instrumentation for new features, conducting user acceptance testing for feature usage tracking, and maintaining schema documentation
- This role is not a Product Manager/Product Owner role
- This role is also not heavily focused on machine learning models’ optimization and implementation
- Have 2+ years of experience as a product analyst or 3-5 years of experience in other analytics capacity with a focus on problem solving and providing actionable insights (versus operational reporting or ETL)
- Have strong SQL skills for data extraction (including complex joins, CTE, query optimization)
- Are comfortable cleaning and manipulating data in Python (e.g. pandas, numpy) and can reliably apply fundamental techniques of supervised and unsupervised machine learning (scikit-learn)
- Are hands-on with statistical concepts used in exploratory data analysis (EDA) and have a strong understanding of experiment assessment and statistical inference methods
- Have a deep understanding of Product Management frameworks and how product usage data can play into decision making at various stages of product/feature development
- Have a passion for data storytelling and a proven ability to efficiently relay your insights to non-technical audiences
- Work well collaboratively, both in a cross-functional context - with user researchers, designers, engineers - and as part of joint research projects with Product Analytics teammates
- Have experience and interest in mentoring or managing junior team members
- Are curious: love breaking down and tackling complex problems and continuously learning new Product Analytics approaches
AS A BONUS:
- Previous experience as a Product Analyst on a B2C software product
- Experience with Product Analytics and Product Marketing SaaS tools (e.g. Amplitude, Segment, Optimizely, Braze etc.)
- Hands on experience with experiments (A/B testing, multivariate, multi-armed bandit) design and assessment
- Previous exposure to principles and techniques of network analysis
- Understanding of adjacent quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques (e.g. usability testing, concept testing, market sizing etc.)
- Strong interest in fitness tech space
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.