Refurb Operation Supervisor
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the refurb team to achieve the productivity, efficiency, quality, and inventory targets.
- Ensure hardware and software of the product meets specifications
- Lead team to work with other Refurb and Field Operations to ensure teams meet production, quality, and Peloton’s business goals.
- Own punctuality and accuracy of inventory control and material management, including warehousing, material handling, receiving, delivery, and inventory
- Communicate with stakeholders to implement and identify process improvement, and ensure commonality across the network
- Manage 5S and disciplines of the team and ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure processes, procedures, and reporting methods following instructions and delivery schedule
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of employees, including technicians, inventory specialist, and assembly associates
- Provide coaching, training, development, and feedback to the team, including service repairs
- Mass production management experience for a minimum of 5 years
- BS in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain preferred
- Strong organizational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team of up to 25 people including full time, part time, and seasonal workers
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid