Refurbish Operations Warehouse Supervisor
Peloton, San Leandro, CA
High-energy group fitness in your living room
REFURBISH OPERATIONS WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for leading the warehouse staff and is responsible for inventory cycle counts, inventory accuracy, spare parts pulling, shortage filling, inventory transfers and maintaining a clean and organized work area.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times, should always be tour ready from a 5S prospective. Ensure operation meets the industry and company safety requirements.
- Responsible for inventory put away and system movements of all inventory, and validating inventory to maintain the highest degree of integrity.
- Lead, create, update, execute and analyze inventory cycle count to meet requirements.
- Ensure accurate controls, work processes, work procedures and work rules are in place, adhered to and maintained by the team.
- Coordinate with peer sites and management to develop, implement, and improve the best inventory and material management practices and processes to meet business objectives.
- Administers training for the team to include cycle count processes, cycle count metrics, bin audits, data collection, location maintenance.
- Manage and coordinate inbound/outbound logistics
- Assist Refurb Operations Manager in the overall operation of the refurb center
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of warehouse personnel
- May serve as forklift operator and trainer
- Minimum 10 years warehouse management experience in a manufacturing or refurb environment (preferably Electronics)
- BS in engineering, business, or related fields.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to interpret within established procedures and practices as well as exercise independent judgment in complex situations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player who is independent and self-motivated.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep