Assistant Showroom Manager - Stanford Shopping Center
Peloton, Palo Alto, CA
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. In addition to maintaining operational excellence in every aspect of running the showroom, the Assistant Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to recruit, lead and motivate a team of dynamic sales specialists to create an exceptional customer experience while meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Work on projects/initiatives as assigned by Showroom Manager- including but not limited to: business development, training and recruiting
- Models how to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record and maintain client information/ preferences to drive business
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Peloton's products and brand image
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining sales talent
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Southport, Chicago
Casper, Chicago, IL
Sales Manager (m/w/x) - München
Enterprise Account Executive (EAE)
AppZen, Houston, Texas
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Portland, OR
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, King of Prussia
Bonobos, King of Prussia, PA