Ongoing Reliability Testing Manager
Peloton, Tainan/Taichung, Taiwan
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is searching for an Ongoing Reliability Test Manager to join our team. This role will be based in Tainan/Taichung, Taiwan, and will require domestic travel, about 50% of the time.
- Create and maintain test plans and schedules for on-going reliability testing of bikes, treads, and other peloton products
- Become a subject matter expert in established Peloton testing methodologies
- Improve on existing test methodology by adding hardware or software to test systems
- Author weekly (or daily, if needed) test reports/updates, and communicate results with the team
- Develop reliability update templates to clearly convey status to the team in a repeatable way
- Correspond with the NY team. This will require morning/evening calls multiple days/week.
- Provide technical support to technicians for various testing activities
- Use of statistical modeling applied to failure rates
- Manage the test queue for life testing equipment, coordinating between multiple test request streams
- Participate in the engineering change validation process
- Ensure safety protocols are followed
- Maintain lab equipment and inventory, including calibration traceability.
- Must be able to move 23 kg (50 lbs) unassisted
- Must be willing and able to travel to various test locations to support testing needs (Taichung/Tainan)
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent required. M.S. preferred
- 5+ years equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- National Instruments LabVIEW certification preferred (CLAD, CLD, CLA).
- Six sigma certification preferred
- Proficient with 3D Modeling (Solidworks), Statistical Analysis (Python, R, Minitab), Automation Skills (LabVIEW), experience with NI data acquisition systems, PLC programming experience a plus
- Ability to read/create mechanical drawings
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Los Angeles, CA